One of the Group's companies key priorities is to protect the life and health of their employees and the general public from accidents at the facilities and from work-related incidents. Neftisa allocates significant funds for equipment for ensuring occupational safety. The Group's companies carry out their production activities in compliance with the Federal Law On Industrial Safety of Hazardous Industrial Facilities
Funding for industrial safety projects:
- RUB 195 million in 2016
- RUB 206 million in 2017
Neftisa industrial safety components
- Providing employees with high-technology clothes and personal protective equipment (PPE)
- High level of sanitary amenities and medical and preventive conditions
- Standard medical examination of employees
- Personnel training
- Civil liability insurance when operating hazardous operations industrial facilities
- Regular industrial safety expert review of technical devices and equipment
- Process remote monitoring system
- Equipment for emergency rescue teams and ensuring their readiness
CanBaikal LLC is the Second Consecutive Year Winner of the “Black Gold of Ugra” Contest
Samara Region Became a Place of Attraction for the Best Employees of JSC "NK" Neftisa " Enterprises
On May 25, 2019, Neftisa Team Took Part in the Most Massive Obstacle Team Race “Reebok. Become a Man” for the First Time.
Company’s Scientific and Technical Council Results of the Best Ideas for Production Processes and Costs Optimization Contest 2018.
On March 17, 2019, JSC NK Neftisa football team participated in OIL GAS RUSSIA FOOTBALL CUP 2019.