"Neftisa" has been successfully operating in the oil market since 2008. Among the main activities of Neftisa are prospecting and development ofhydrocarbon reservoirs, oil production, gas condensate recovery, conversion of oil-associatedgas; oil, gas, and oil products sales, as well as rendering a wide range ofservices:
- supervising services: maintenance and monitoring of oil servicing works;
- consulting services in geology: oil-and-gas fields development, extraction;
- construction, and operation;
- provision of information and analytical, and consulting services forbusiness.
Geographic reach of Neftisa includes several Russian regions, like the Tyumen,the Novosibirsk, and the Samara regions, the Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Area(Yugra, the Komi Republic, the Udmurt Republic, and the Perm Territory).
Subsurface users of the Company are divided depending on the territory and industryinto the following groups:
- North-Western (the Komi Republic).
- West Siberian (the Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Area, the Tyumen Region).
- Central Siberian (the Novosibirsk Region).
- Udmurtskaya (the Udmurt Republic).
- Permskaya (the Perm Territory).
- Povolzhskaya (the Samara Region).
There are 90 oil-and-gas fields currently under development.
The total volume of oil extracted by "Neftisa" exceeds 346,6 mln. tons.